Header Fun?

Friday, October 17, 2008
Well, so I learned quite a bit, and it was fun. First I will explain what I did, then I will explain what I had trouble with.

NOTE: I couldn't locate the Header image on my machine to just edit the existing?

The font I selected was Trebuchet MS because it was a websafe font and since this is not an image? (right?) but just text, I picked my favorite for this site out of the web safe fonts.

I looked at the code to determine the best that I could the color and the size of the header (couldn't locate the header to edit). I used Illustatrator to recreate the header with new font and look. However, I was not able to do the following: figure out how to add blends or shadows etc to the font or get the size of the header just right - hence you still see a border around it - I meant for the shapes to go off the border, not get cut off.

0 comments: